Vinyl Sticker-Are U RED?DAV017
If you’ve lived in Utah, you know there are red fans, and blue fans. The long lived rivalry between the Utes and the Cougars spreads throughout the state. If you’re RED this sticker is a fantastic way to show off your team spirit, by applying it to your favorite hydro flask, device or notebook.
Fun facts about the University of Utah:
Originally named the University of Deseret, the University of Utah is the oldest state university west of the Missouri River. Founded in Salt Lake City on 28 February 1850, the school's first term - for men only - in November of 1850. The second term was opened to both women and men. At the end of the third term in 1852, classes were discontinued because of lack of funds. The University was partially reopened primarily as a business school in 1867, and reestablished completely by 1869. The University was housed several places in Salt Lake City until 1884, at which time the school moved to the site of West High School. T
he first official commencement was held in 1886 when ten normal and two bachelor degrees were conferred. By 1900 enrollment had grown to 400 students, and B.A. and B.S. degrees were offered in classical, scientific, and normal programs. The institution's name was changed from the University of Deseret to the University of Utah in 1894, and Congress granted sixty acres of Fort Douglas land on the east bench to the school. Classes opened on this site 1 October 1900.
- This is a 3" Matte die-cut vinyl sticker, printed on high quality weatherproof vinyl and then it's sealed with a protective laminate, to help protect it from the elements.
- It was created from an acrylic paint pour and string pull painting.
- Each sticker is individually wrapped to stay clean and in pristine condition to give as a gift or for your personal collection.
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to your device display settings, then the actual product colors.
- To help extend the life of the sticker, DO NOT submerge, soak or scrub on this sticker, unless you're trying to remove it.